Monday, July 17, 2006

Moral Mailbox: Who Should I Hate More?

by Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes

Today’s moral mailbox question comes to us from “A Christian Hater for God”:
Which should I hate more: Democrats or homosexuals?

I can only afford to make so many "You're going to burn in hell"
signs, and I would like to know on whose lawn I should place them to guarantee my eternal salvation.

Thank you for your unerring moral advice
Well, “Christian Hater,” the first problem I see in your email is the implication that people have a limited capacity for hate. This simply isn’t true and you’re more than capable of casting your net of animosity as wide as you need. It certainly isn’t as impossible as you make it seem to hate everybody that’s different from you.

Well, perhaps I’m making it seem deceptively simple. There is quite a bit of effort that goes into constantly reaffirming your own superiority to any person or group of people. It can down-right exhausting finding examples of ways liberals, non-Christians, gays or minorities are inferior to you. The eventual payoff though is huge.

Just think of how it will feel to have Jesus whisper this into your ear:

”You’re far better than the unsaved rabble that will spend eternity in Hell. You’re one of my chosen few. You’re special.”

I still get chills whenever Christ says this to me.

Now, on to your question of whether you should spend more effort hating liberals or homosexuals. This question of course needs to be rephrased since all homosexuals are liberals and very few liberals are not homosexuals. Regardless, everyone contained within either group is deserving of as much of your hate as you can muster. The real question though is which group’s agenda you should spend more effort trying to impede. So let’s examine them both first.

The homosexual agenda calls for the dissolution of the family, the corruption of our children, and the promotion of depraved sex acts like bestiality and non-procreative heterosexual sex. The liberal agenda on the other hand calls for the removal of Christianity from American life and a system of anarchy brought on by the victory of our terrorist foes.

I think it’s pretty clear that if the goals of the liberal agenda are met then the battle against the homosexual agenda is already lost. So my advice to you, “Christian hater,” is to hate both liberals and homosexuals in equal measure but devote more of your time working toward stopping the liberal agenda. Silence those liberal traitors anyway you can, be it through intimidation, subterfuge, or good old fashioned lying. Remember, the Lord is more than willing to overlook a series of minor sins if they are committed to ensure that America remains a godly nation.

21 Comments:

At July 17, 2006 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought this was the homosexual agenda: http://www.bettybowers.com/homoagenda.html

It's the one that I have entered in my Prada datebook.

 
At July 17, 2006 12:44 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

scott-o-rama: What an incredibly strange thing for a straight man to say. Hmmmm...

 
At July 17, 2006 5:40 PM, Blogger billie said...

there are so many people to hate and so little time before the rapture- where should we start? i already hate liberals and homosexuals but love god. does that balance it out?

 
At July 17, 2006 10:44 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

betmo: Try reading my post again. This time don't just skip over the bigger words, read every single one. I state quite clearly that your capacity for hate isn't limited.

Also, who said anything about balancing anything out? Your love of God spring from your hatred of those who aren't truly His children.

Don't be such a simplistic idiot, the world is not some giant ying-yang.

 
At July 17, 2006 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree on which group should be hated most. Should we really hate those who are born stupid like liberals? Scientific studies have proven that liberals are born that way and they can't help their evil political orientation. Even some geese on remote islands indicate liberal behavior. On the other hand, homos choose to be perverted deviants and could choose to go straight if forced into re-education camps. Verily, verily I say unto you, hate liberalism but love the liberal, and hate homosexualism and also hate the homo. Can I get an amen brother? (no not a man, amen)

 
At July 18, 2006 3:46 AM, Blogger Tom Harper said...

Those of us who truly love God are going to have to expand our capacity for Hatred. There's simply no either/or or prioritizing involved here. If a person or group is a threat to God's Will, we need to hate and we need to take action. Liberals and homosexuals are on the hate list obviously. But we can't leave out: treehuggers, labor unions, and pharmacists who forsake their Godgiven grace by giving birth control pills to every trollop who darkens their doorway. God loves us unconditionally, and it is our duty to Him to hate everyone who doesn't see this.

 
At July 18, 2006 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God I HATE this!!There's too much hate.....Can't we all just get along?!...I feel dirty..I need to give myself a coffee enema after reading this post!.......Sincerely Mike L"iberal" Savage

 
At July 18, 2006 9:08 AM, Blogger The Truffle said...

What do you have to say about the Log Cabin Republicans? Aren't these wannabes more deserving of hate than the usual gay liberals?

 
At July 18, 2006 9:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your wise words Mr. Steele. I was unsure of who to hate the most when..voila..you cleared it up for me.God Bless you dear man.

 
At July 18, 2006 10:15 AM, Blogger billie said...

my mistake mgs. i re-read your post and you are right. i have been buying into the liberal notion of peace and harmony. i will try harder to let it go and let the hate just flow.

 
At July 18, 2006 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been attending a church that preaches love and acceptance for all. Clearly I've been duped, and now realize this is a liberal church of the worst kind. Can you suggest a church where I could hear the proper God-fearing, sinner-hating messages? Or if you could just point out how I might recognize the right churches, and avoid the "wrong" churches, I would be grateful.

 
At July 18, 2006 1:06 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

dances with beagles: I stopped reading your comment after I saw those first two words. I think you forget who you're addressing.

Ok, I've now gone back and read the rest of your comment and I'm still less than pleased. You're trying to use "scientific studies" to prove me wrong? Studies that use the same "scientific method" which verifies the idea of evolution? Ha!

Also, I've written several posts about Understanding liberalism. Read them and you'll understand that hate is the only proper response to this twisted ideology.

 
At July 18, 2006 1:08 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

tom harper: Well, quite obviously everyone listed in your comment is deserving of your righteous hatred too. If I listed everyone that should be hated though, we'd be here all day.

mike l. savage No we cannot just "get along," and we won't on my watch.

 
At July 18, 2006 1:12 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

the truffle: Log cabin Republicans are not real Republicans, I think that's clear to everyone. Eventually I think they'll get the hint that the Republican Party really wants nothing to do with them. Just sit tight, and keep hating.

dusty: Well if everyone had the same level of moral clarity as I do, this blog would be unnecessary.

 
At July 18, 2006 1:17 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

betmo: Yes, I hope you understand that I was just administering a little tough love to get you back on the correct path. Glad to see you've come around.

lily: A good start would be to look for churches that have signs that say "No gays allowed" or "Women please use side door."

 
At July 18, 2006 4:40 PM, Blogger Wisco said...

I'm outraged that the writer didn't even consider hating muslims! Or gay muslims. Or gay muslim democrats...

What is the world coming to?

 
At July 19, 2006 12:04 AM, Blogger KEvron said...

is my hate for spinach a righteous one? and if not, can't we just pretend it is?

KEvron

 
At July 19, 2006 10:10 AM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

wisco: For future reference you should refer to me as "Mr. Steele" and not "the writer."

As for you comment, I not only considered hating them but actually do so fervently.

KEvronius: My advice to you, little buddy is to do as your parents say and eat your veggies. If you do, then you will one day grow up to be big and strong.

You can still only hope to be a fraction of the man I am but at least you won't be a weakling.

 
At July 20, 2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Juddy-Chris said...

Hating lots of groups at the same time used to be a hassle and drain on my time. There are only so many hours in the day. Plus there are all the other liberal blogs that use clever tactics such as facts to try to diffuse my hatred (which is efficiently fact-free).

Things are getting better now.
Thankfully President Bush is taking care of my time by outsourcing my career to another country, generously providing more non-working hours to produce hate in great quantity.

And your site, as well as icons like O'Reilly, Savage, Limbaugh, and Hannity all help flex the hate muscles for times when I'm a little tired or suffering from a late-spring cold.

 
At September 18, 2007 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liberals say they want to save people from AID's but they have no problem with people having anal sex and will defend act. Liberals are void of logic. This is just one example. They also have a problem with logical progression and outcomes.

 
At August 03, 2009 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

暑假打工

寒假打工

酒店經紀人

酒店現領

禮服店

酒店小姐

酒店兼職

台北酒店上班

台北酒店兼職

禮服店

酒店上班

酒店打工

台北酒店小姐

酒店經紀

酒店兼差

假日打工

台北酒店經紀

酒店經紀公司

酒店午場

酒店規定

酒店行政

酒店資訊

酒店藝名

台北酒店

酒店日保

 

Post a Comment

<< Home