Monday, August 01, 2005

Bill Frist Is Dead to Me

by Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes

You think you know someone, and then they turn around and just break your heart. I used to think that Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist was a good man -- a great man even. But he has proven that he is "God's heart and lung surgeon of righteousness" no longer.

Last Friday Bill Frist decided to ignore both the will of the President and the will of God and came out publicly in support of a stem cell research bill. Here's what the formerly godly man had to say during his speech on the Senate floor:
I believe the president’s policy should be modified. We should expand federal funding ... and current guidelines governing stem cell research, carefully and thoughtfully, staying within ethical bounds
But here's the statement that just added insult to injury:
It’s not just a matter of faith, it’s a matter of science
Not just a matter of faith, eh Dr. Frist? It's a matter of science as well, you say? Very interesting, sir, very interesting. Oh, so you think it would be better to use those embryros for research that could help to cure millions than to just throw them away. Absolutely Fascinating.

A question though, Mr. Senate Majority Leader: Who do you think made all those millions of people sick? Hmmm? Well, I'll tell you: God did. And you can bet he had a good reason to do so. Do not undercut the authority of God by supporting research that could undo his just punishments.

I would personally rather see all those embryos left over from in-vitro fertilizations thrown away than used for such liberal mad science. The figurative blood of all those embryos is now on your hands -- On your hands, Frist.

Federal funding should not be used to promote the destruction of human life -- or at least not the kind of destruction that could actually help cure people of their debilitating diseases. I guess I'm just a little more moved by the absolute authority of God than a bunch of sob stories about life-threatening illnesses.

But it seems that a disease of a different kind has spread to Senator Bill Frist. The dark disease of moderate Republicanism. Just one small step away from a full blown case of liberalism. Much more deadly than any of these diseases Frist hopes to help cure. Liberalism is a disease with a simple prognosis: eternal damnation.

I can't even look at this man without being filled with anger and disappointment. I used to respect him, but he's dead to me now. As dead as his chances of ever becoming President of these United States.

See Also: I am proudly Anti-Cure

8 Comments:

At August 01, 2005 4:09 PM, Blogger M.R. said...

M.G.S. - Without stem cell research there would be no chance of correcting disorders such as your own obvious case of mental retardation. It's
already too late for you Mikey, try to think of others now.

 
At August 01, 2005 4:40 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

m.r.: in the last post you implied I was a homosexual and now you explicitly state that I'm mentally retarded. Both typical liberal responses.

Oh how I never tire of your idiotic personal attacks. Perhaps next time you can get yourself out of your current drug induced stupor and actually read the post. Stupid hippie.

 
At August 01, 2005 9:18 PM, Blogger M.R. said...

M.G.S. - Such hostility. Was it a hippy that dropped you on your head as a child?

 
At August 01, 2005 10:36 PM, Blogger Lone Ranger said...

I have to say, this is the most subtile satirical site I've ever seen. Having said that, like most leftist humor, it just isn't funny.

 
At August 01, 2005 11:53 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

lone ranger: I wish I could retort with something along the lines of: "yours is the most moronic comment I have ever seen", but I've definately read worse.

Oh where do I start with you, I mean that picture alone pegs you as a liberal. Well, I guess I don't have to say anymore than that. You're a liberal, your opinion doesn't matter here.

 
At August 02, 2005 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you're quite the asshole

 
At August 02, 2005 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet it's a pretty asshole... I can recommend a great place for anus bleaching and waxing Michael, just put your lips together and blow...

 
At August 02, 2005 11:45 AM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

anonymous: despite your crude language, I'm going to keep your comment up. I want all of my readers to see what happens when a true Christian like myself speaks his mind.

makeup artiste: Your comment too serves a purpose. The sexual suggestiveness of your words won't escape any of my readers.

Liberals like you find themselves unable to argue with any of the points in my posts, so you instead try to involve me in your depraved sex acts. That isn't going to work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home