Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Thank You, Liberal Commenters

by Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes

It seems that everyone has their own opinion about the issues brought up in this blog. Some of these opinions are completely wrong others are just somewhat wrong. It just goes to show that Herman and I are the only ones with enough wisdom to cast moral judgment.

Reading some of the comments left on this blog, I can see that you liberals feed upon sarcasm and irony in much the same way you feed upon the souls of dead fetal children. You love that smug feeling of self-satisfaction you get when you come up with a fact you think I've overlooked. You also love that feeling of intellectual superiority you get when you think you've exposed some sort of hypocrisy on this blog.

Here's a message to all you Chomsky reading granola munchers: I am not impressed.

Don't despair though enemies of God, your idiotic rantings do in fact serve a purpose. Your comments really do help to inspire me. What truly drives this blog is not ideas, but a healthy dose of righteous indignation.

I'll be honest with you; there are some days that I feel like I don't have enough bile to write a blog post that is truly worthy of God. But reading some of the liberal comments left on this blog is just as effective as me picturing Michael Moore waving around an American flag and then using pages from a Bible he just defecated on to ignite it.

Thank you all, and thank you God for creating these idiots to help inspire me.

Note: Starting next Monday I will start a policy of only allowing new comments on the 10 most recent posts. If you feel the need to state your own foolish opinion on an older post; I suggest you do it soon.

8 Comments:

At June 15, 2005 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is good to see that you and Herman have the energy to stand up to these America hating liberal windbag idiots. These Latte-drinking, tree-hugging, gay-recruiting morons are depleting the world's oxygen and causing global warming-we must find a way to shut them up.

 
At June 15, 2005 7:09 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

anonymous,
Nice try, you liberal fool. Global Warming? Only tree humping hippies believe in that tripe.

 
At June 15, 2005 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have you know I no longer hump trees. Can you say the same about humping mules, Horsley wannabe?

 
At June 16, 2005 10:18 AM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

anonymous,
Mules are an abomination. Just another example of liberal mad science gone awry. Breeding together a horse and a donkey is as unnatural as homosexuality.

 
At June 17, 2005 12:32 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Are you people for real? Or is this more of a satire of just how stupid the right wing is?

 
At June 17, 2005 2:28 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

ewen,
Satire, or the word of God as spoken through his two greatest prophets? I'm sure to you it makes no difference.

 
At June 20, 2005 9:35 AM, Blogger Michael R. Churchill said...

I run into the same problem at my blog Mr. Steele.

 
At June 22, 2005 11:11 AM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

michael r. churchill,
Yes these liberals are quite annoying. It seems they mistakenly think I'm trying to engage them in a conversation. In fact I only really setup comments on this blog so that I can receive praise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home