Monday, May 09, 2005

Michael Gregory Steele, The Man

by Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes

It occurred to me that many of my loyal readers know very little about Michael Gregory Steele, the man. It also occurred to me that it might be necessary to talk about the man that I am in order to better establish my ethos.

If you could look into my eyes and feel the firmness of my handshake then this post would be unnecessary. My very presence is such that nobody questions my integrity or purpose when they're in the same room as me. But this is the internet, making that kind of experience impossible for some of my readers. What follows is a brief biography of me which should be enough to establish my unquestionable moral credibility.

I, Michael Gregory Steele, am the embodiment of the American Dream.
I'm a 33 year old who's already reached the pinnacle of success, and am living proof that anyone else can do the same. I've established myself within the business community as a partner in a very profitable real estate and venture capital firm.

Despite my incredible success I still find time for my lovely wife, Carol, and my two children (Michael Jr. and Joseph). In addition to providing my loving and obedient family with moral and religious guidance, I also provide guidance to the rest of the children of my community as a Sunday school teacher at my local church.

Lastly, I am a lifelong committed Republican who has never crossed party lines in voting and has remained very active in the local and state (Pennsylvania) Republican Party. I continue to work towards making the Republican Party a true instrument of God.

Now you know a little bit more about Michael Gregory Steele, the man. I will provide additional history about myself in subsequent posts to serve as an inspiration to all. Remember you too can achieve the American Dream, all you need is ability and hard work.

3 Comments:

At May 16, 2005 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are very funny.

 
At May 16, 2005 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make an interesting point about ability and hard work. Is the "ability" a person has predetermined by God?

 
At June 19, 2005 7:50 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes said...

anonymous,
If you listen to the teachings of Michael Gregory Steele and Herman B. Hayes, you will have enough moral competence to compensate for your lack of ability.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home