Friday, June 02, 2006

Domestic Spying and Your Precious Civil Liberties

by Herman B. Hayes

Today we are the featured post on the notorious liberal blog “Bring It On!” You would think that they would be a little bit smarter than that. They came to us looking for the conservative viewpoint on the issue of domestic spying. We gave them what they asked for and more. Sometimes I think that these leftists are a bit too accepting. I call it wishy-washy. We have reprinted the post below, so that you do not need to expose yourself to the Demon-crats slanderous lies.

The Problem

By Michael Gregory Steele

The issue of domestic spying is certainly a contentious one. This whole debate began, of course, when it was revealed that President Bush obtained wiretaps without going through the normal legal channels. Thus the great debate of personal freedom vs. national security began. This idea of government surveillance reminds me of another three branch entity that constantly monitors those people it oversees -- the Holy Trinity.

Yes, God spies on each of his children every moment of every day and I'm pretty sure He didn't obtain a court order to do so. It seems that the Lord has very little respect for the laws of this country or the Constitution. Somebody call the ACLU! Whoops, it appears the ACLU is too busy attempting to legislate Jesus Christ out of existence. It looks like you're just going to have to stop complaining instead, you bunch of sniveling twits.

You liberals can look evil straight in its beady Muslim eye and yet do not have courage to sacrifice your “right to privacy” in order to defeat it. “Selfish” is the word that comes to mind, oh and also “moronic”. For you see, the problem is not eroding civil liberties or overextended presidential power. No, the problem is whiney liberals like you who stand in the way of us fighting this War on Terror.

The Solution

By Herman B. Hayes

God hears all prayers, but he asked for Bush’s help with phone calls.

I know what God wants, I know what Jesus likes. God likes me. Face it, you wishy-washy pseudo-commies, God is spying on you every day of your lives. Why then, are you all so opposed to our benevolent government making sure you are secure? I know that Democrats hate God and love Satan. It is just in your nature. That does not mean, however, that you need to expose the rest of us to terrorist attacks. You might be in a hurry to get to hell and see your good pal Satan, but I have a few more things to get done before I ascend to heaven.


Did you sue your mother when she tucked you in at night?

If you had asked the ACLU, I am sure they would have filed papers on your behalf. The ACLU lawsuit against our God-ordained government is ridiculous. What is wrong with a government looking in on the citizenry to make sure it is safe and sound? It is the duty of every American, and every American institution, to be open to domestic spying. We need to know who the terrorists are. I am calling for the disbandment of any organization that opposes domestic espionage.

I send tapes of my own phone conversations and copies of my emails to the White House every month.

Democrats do nothing to help our country. This needs to change. You need to be more proactive with defending our homeland. Your neighbor might be a terrorist, your child’s kindergarten teacher could be planning a hijacking. You should preemptively turn them in. You should provide the government with your emails, transcripts of your phone calls, and your internet browser history. You never know what personal information about you might help stop a terrorist attack.

You can help!

Men, you can help by paying attention to those around you in the workplace. Gary in accounting could be Al Qaeda. Are you gay? Make yourself useful, and attend homo-rallies and spy on your fellow sodomites. Are you a woman? Even you can serve a purpose other than taking care of your home and your husband! Just use your feminine wiles on men in the community, to see if they are clandestine jihadists. Turn them on, then turn them in, I always say. I know it is hard for you liberals to do, but you should at least try to help. Thank you for reading this, and you may begin to complain now.

14 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 11:38 AM, Anonymous Conservative Patriot said...

I think this is an excellent idea.

Across the street from me, there's a family-or, at least they are pretending to be a family-that got together over Easter and sang hymns.

Let me tell you..... they were singing just a wee bit too loud, if you get my drift. I don't know who they think they're fooling, but I can almost see the bomb factory in their basement (I actually went over and tried to look in the windows but they put that opaque film on them, treasonous scumbags that they are.)

Don't think for a minute that I am going to rest until the authorities DO SOMETHING about them. Osama's posse isn't going to live across the sttreet from me!

 
At June 02, 2006 5:59 PM, Blogger Michael Gregory Steele said...

conservative patriot: So true. People like you and I don't have to try so hard to prove our righteousness, everyone just knows it to look at us.

 
At June 02, 2006 6:19 PM, Blogger Herman B. Hayes said...

conservative patriot: America needs more people like you. Remember, though, there is nothing wrong with a little breaking and entering in the interests of national security.

 
At June 03, 2006 4:10 PM, Anonymous Oliver said...

Coming from 50 years of Soviet Union this all sounds very familiar to me. Government spies on his people, people spying on people and living in fear of the government.

You two make me sick. You are exactly the reason why the rest of the world hates americans.

And if you really think that God loves someone who spies and rats on their neighbors you are very sadly mistaken. God doesn't love bad people.

 
At June 03, 2006 7:42 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Mr. Cromwell: If you hate America so much then go back to the Soviet Union. We certainly don't need your kind in America.

 
At June 03, 2006 8:12 PM, Blogger Herman B. Hayes said...

Oliver: Coming to America does not give you the right to be a loudmouthed moron. Uncle Joe would not be happy at all.

 
At June 04, 2006 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oliver appears to be the only one who knows what freedom is.

for someone who preaches freedom so much, the Bush administrations seems awfully intent on taking yours.

and calling Oliver a moron doesn't make him wrong.

kirk, herman, if you hate america so much that you'll destroy the fourth amendment, maybe YOU should leave.

Here's what it says:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

THAT is the God-given right as secured by the constitution, to take it away from another is theft, which is in violation of the 8th commandment. And if you think violating one of the commandments will still get you into heaven, than you're also guilty of pride, one of the deadly sins.

there was a legal way for the Bush administration to do the wire-tapping and he skirted it. the program is illegal.

 
At June 04, 2006 1:48 PM, Blogger ChapiNation386 said...

I am shocked and appalled. Oliver and Anonymous, how DARE you criticize MGS and HBH!

They are each doing their duty as ordained by God to help defend this country. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You liberals are why our country is decaying!

HBH: Thank you for telling me what to do, I love it when you and MGS tell me what to think. It really makes living so much easier. I will now be sending copies of every single communication I make to the White House, FBI, CIA, NSA, and Congress. I will do this to make absolutely sure they know that I discussed giving my dog a flea bath with my dogs Islamo-Fascist looking veteranarian at 3:46PM on Saturday April First.

For all I know the dirty towelhead could have been trying to get me to blow something up, and flea bah was really code for: Hijack a plane.

 
At June 04, 2006 4:35 PM, Blogger Herman B. Hayes said...

anonymous: Here is the truth: If our founding fathers would have had to deal with Osama and his gang of Muslim miscreants, there would be no fourth ammendment. There would, in fact, be an ammendment promoting search and seizure as a hobby. Times change, and the law must change with it. You do not even have the fortitude to use your own name on the internet, yet I am supposed to take your input on things?

 
At June 04, 2006 5:47 PM, Anonymous Oliver said...

On a side note: I don't live in America and never really want to come living there.

I was just trying to say that if you give away your rights to privacy and your civil liberties you are in no way better than Soviet Union was, Nazi Germany, Saddam Iraq... the list goes on. You may not think so but niether did the germans and there is still a lot of people in Russia waving red flags.

But I guess its very hard to argue with people whos arguments are "if you dont like it, get out" and "if you're not with us, you are our enemies" etc.

 
At June 04, 2006 9:57 PM, Blogger Herman B. Hayes said...

oliver: Now, let me get this straight. You are not an American. You do not live in America. I am correct, am I not? Well then, with that in mind, your opinions on America, our policies, and our citizens do not matter to me at all. Thank you.

 
At June 05, 2006 12:49 AM, Blogger Kirk said...

Herman: Way to shut down that Crommie bastard!

 
At June 29, 2006 7:54 PM, Anonymous I.A. Right said...

maybe I'm soft fellas.. but should someone direct comrade Oliver to a dictionary, and the word "satire."

By the way, Oliver, I heard the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary, could you check that while your at it?

P.S. I too shall henceforth CC all my email to the appropriate authorities. Anything I can do to surrender my righ... er fight terror rather.

 
At August 03, 2009 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

暑假打工

寒假打工

酒店經紀人

酒店現領

禮服店

酒店小姐

酒店兼職

台北酒店上班

台北酒店兼職

禮服店

酒店上班

酒店打工

台北酒店小姐

酒店經紀

酒店兼差

假日打工

台北酒店經紀

酒店經紀公司

酒店午場

酒店規定

酒店行政

酒店資訊

酒店藝名

台北酒店

酒店日保

 

Post a Comment

<< Home